Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blooming full of Korean forsythia

Forsythia are in full bloom

Today, I went to mountain to go biking. On the way to the peak of mountain, forsythia are in full bloom. Last week when I visited here, It didn't bear buds. Nature is very wonderful like magic. For a week, mountain get a colorful cloth. 


I spend a whole afternoon to bike in the mountain. In there, there is a spot to take rest. There are some bench like bed in the forest. So, if someone need to take rest, we can lie on the bed. I went to there. I took a nap for a hour. On the bed, I could see the very bright sky through pine trees. I just thought how many times can I see the sky? Now, I was in the heaven. My bike also need a rest.





Today I get a haircut in the morning. But I don't like the result of that even though hairdresser made a effort to make me good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment