Tuesday, April 10, 2012

On my way home In spring rainy day


On my way home In the public bus

Today, I had a lot of thing to do in the office. Next week, I have to prepare the important leader's program. More specifically speaking, I have to make the presentation material of Topic Master's role and attitude for my team boss. He was transferred to my team this year. So, when I reported the first PPT, he demanded the main storyline of that presentation. We don't know each other between what he thinks about a good report and what he wants to make a point. Today in the morning, I emailed the storyline to him and he praised that. Anyhow, I have to make the presentation by that storyline. To do thing, I have to search a lot.


Today was lousy. But on the way home, I saw drizzling rain over the window of public bus.



After lunch, there was a saxophone performance in my office hall. The performance was very fabulous. I was mesmerize to his songs which was very popular. Organizer said the performance will be held twice a month. It's nice to soak emotional feeling in the desolate world.

No comments:

Post a Comment