Sunday, April 8, 2012

Digital Break When Spring is coming


Spring is coming abruptly.


Lily starts sprouting in the garden. I guess I brought lily's root 4 years ago at Yang-Jae Flower Market. Since I planted the root in the garden, this lily give signal to me when spring comes. At first I plant 5 roots, then there are 9 flowers, then expand their inhabitant area to neighbor. In urban, It is not easy to touch soil and compost, etc.


However, I have a small botanical garden in front of house. Yesterday, I watched woman who raise 2 goat in Sanfransco. She said that when it comes to economics, It is insane idea to spend 4 hours everyday to get 3 cup of milk. However, nobody can think she is mad. Even I envy her life. In digital era, We might lose slowly chance to breathe with nature which is our origin. We need digital break.


As always on sunday, I went biking in the mountain near my house. Along the way to get there, I can recognize truly spring is coming. In the field, urban weekend farmer is working hardly to plant veg. I have to stop beside barley field to take a picture.



I like biking. I don't know why. Just pedaling is good feeling to me. While I put my feet on pedal and give my hardship to them, I just think this is honest to me like No pain, No gain. There is up and down, pain and pleasure when I ride bike like life.

Today I got fully digital break aside from digital hardship in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment