Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tiny and Smart House


Learn Lesson from # Loren Amelang's story

According to his story, at first he lived in a tiny cabin he had built in the old sheep barn, but he needed more room for his solar panels. Also I like the tiny cabin.

This life is from Loren Amelang. He is a pioneer in C++ programming. He built the off-grid, independent house using his knowledge. It was a place to live like hippies on the weekend. He would have total control over his environment.

He told that like car which main lock switch can let all doors at one click, why somebody hasn't invented the door lock system?. I totally agree with that. When I leave from my house, I have to check all windows and door, but If I use his idea, I will lock all doors at one button.

He is very genius. One of these days I will build a tiny cabin by myself and build this totally independent house from urban life like his house. But I will build straw-bale house not like oak-house compared to his house.

One of the most lesson is his execution procedure. He chose the old house at rural spot. Then, he built a tiny house and he had lived there for 3 years. Finally, he expanded his dream to solar panel-equipped house.

From his story, I learn that somewhere out there, anybody can dream of anything, what if I didn't execute, dream is nothing. If I have any dream in my mind, I have just to do it, even if first step is not perfect, just 30 score? do it at first, then I can modify it continuously to get 100 score.

This story is originated from faircomapnies.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment